Classic™ Frame Tents - 30' & 40' for Sale
Call Now Toll FREE 1.888.783.10601.888.783.1060
With the capability of expanding to over 100+ feet, the ClassicTM frame system is a free standing aluminum structure with no center poles. Hundreds of tent frames and covers are IN-STOCK and ready to ship to your event or business!
Classic™ Frame System
- Engineered and wind load tested up to 90mph.* Snow load rated.
- Tubing is manufactured of 6005 T-6 anodized marine aluminum with exclusive alignment line.
- 30' wide tents include double-tube corner rafters, 2" mid-rafter and 2" side bars.
- 40' wide tents include double-tube corner rafters, double-tube mid-rafters and 2" side bars.
- Galvanized steel Flo-coat™ fittings.
- Fail-safe steel snap button assembly.
- Adjustable leg height 7', 8', 9'.
- 1/4" plastic coated steel cable(s) with 3" snap hooks are included on frames 60' and longer.
- Stake and rope anchoring included.
- Cross-brace systems are available on any size Classic frame.
*Cross-bracing required on frames larger than 20' x 20' to meet wind load requirements.
- Standard covers are manufactured of an exclusive high quality 18 oz. lacquer coated black-out vinyl material which makes the cover easier to handle, store, install and clean.
- Available in 16oz. Solid Colors and 18oz. 30" Stripes. (See below for color selection.)
- Also available in two types of Clear vinyl: 1) 20-gauge high clarity, double polished soft PVC glass vinyl; 2) Burlan 18oz. SkyLite™ with embedded filament lines that prevent cover expansion.
- Seams are 100% electronically welded.
EXPANDABLE LACING FEATURE
When do I need Cross Bracing?
To extend the length of any of the Classic frame tents there are 10' and 20' cover mid extensions that lace to the main tent cover. The diagram shows how the loops from the extension fit through grommets on the main tent cover and then loop-lace together. A vinyl flap then covers the lacing for a clean, seamless look. An expandable cover can ultimately save you money by purchasing one tent and having the versatility of a multi-sized tent. This feature can help accommodate you and your customers' needs by providing the perfect size tent for any occasion.
How do the cover mid extensions connect?
Cross-bracing is easy to install and reinforces the stability of larger tents by preventing the tent framefrom bowing. Additional bracing is highly recommended on Classic frame tents 40' or longer. Our cross-braces are manufactured with 2" OD anodized marine aluminum tubing and galvanized steel fittings. They are available in a variety of lengths.
Do I need a Tent Jack to install a large tent?
Recommended. Our heavy-duty commercial tent jack design is intended to make the installation of frame tents as easy as possible. These tent jacks prove to be a valuable tool with the use of smaller crews and larger tents.