Call Now Toll FREE 1.888.783.10601.888.783.1060
Big Top Inflatables (hereinafter, formally known as BTI) owns all copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, user interface, and other content, selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content (whether by us or by you), to the full extent provided under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents, for any purposes, and nothing otherwise stated or implied confers on you any license or right to do so. Any other use, including for any commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited without our express prior written consent.
Trade and Service Mark Rights
BTI (or our affiliates) owns all rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, product packaging and designs ("Trademarks") of BTI whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol. Unauthorized use of any such Trademarks, including reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses, is prohibited under the trademark laws of the United States and other countries. You are expressly prohibited from using or misusing any Trademarks.
Registration, Username, Password, Security
· Registration. Registration may be required for certain portions of the Site. BTI will not grant any user access to any registration-required portions of the Services unless he or she has completed the necessary registration documents associated with access to such portion of the Site.
· Your User Identity. Your username and password will be your identity for purposes of interacting with the Site.
· Username, Passwords, and Password Access. You shall keep confidential, shall not disseminate, and shall use solely in accordance with this Agreement, your username, and password. You shall immediately notify us if you learn of or suspect: any loss or theft of your username or password, or any unauthorized use of your username or password. In the event of such loss, theft, or unauthorized use, BTI may impose on you, at our sole discretion, additional security obligations.
· Security Breaches and Revision. If any unauthorized person obtains access, as the result of any act, or omission by you, you shall use your best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of acquisition and shall fully and promptly notify us promptly. You shall otherwise cooperate and assist in any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any of your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
· identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
· identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
· your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that BTI may contact you if necessary;
· a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you or the law;
· a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
· an electronic or physical signature of you or someone authorized on the copyright owner's behalf, to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
BTI reserves the right to remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of a notice that complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.