Trio® Frame Tents - 10', 15' & 20' for Sale
Call Now Toll FREE 1.888.783.10601.888.783.1060
The TRIO® is a versatile tent frame and cover system offered in three stylish designs. Commercial grade 18 oz. lacquer coated, black-out vinyl is easy to clean, install, and store. Hundreds of tent frames and covers IN-STOCK and ready to ship!
Trio® Frame System
- Engineered and wind load tested up to 80 mph.* Snow load rated.
- 6005 T-6 anodized marine aluminum, 1¾" outside diameter with exclusive alignment line.
- Color-coded end caps for easy identification of tubing lengths and keeping your tubing clean by keeping dirt out.
- Patented cast aluminum fittings and detachable cast aluminum base plates.
- Fail-safe steel snap button assembly.
- Leg height is adjustable from 6'6", 7', 7'6" and 8'.
- Legs telescope down to 5' for easy installation of tent cover and other accessories.
- Additional cross-brace systems are available for any size Trio frame.
- Stakes, ropes and ratchets are sold separately.
*Cross-bracing required on frames larger than 20' x 20' to meet wind load requirements.
- Standard covers are manufactured of an exclusive high quality 1300 denier, 18 oz. lacquer coated black-out vinyl material which makes the cover easier to handle, store, install and clean.
- Also available in two types of Clear vinyl: 1) 20-gauge high clarity, double polished soft PVC glass vinyl; 2) Burlan 18 oz. SkyLite™ with embedded filament lines that prevent cover expansion.
- Available in 16oz. Solid Colors and 18oz. 30" Stripes. (See sidebar for color selections.)
- UV treated, flame retardant that meets the California Fire Marshal Title 19 and NFPA 701, water repellent, mildew resistant.
- Seams are 100% electronically welded.
- Stainless steel buckles that prevent unsightly rust stains on your cover.
- Double reinforced straps and buckles.
- Vinyl grommets installed by R.F. welding on expandable covers.
- Cover storage bag included.
The most frequently used in the tent industry. This popular cover design attaches to the frame with straps and buckles on the inside perimeter of the tent. In addition, the valance on the Traditional style cover has scalloped edges. Expandable covers are available in Traditional covers.
Our High-Peak cover is designed with a high slope, a stylish peak and smooth curves to stand out from the rest. The High-Peak cover attaches the same way as the Tension. A mast pole is simply added to the crown to create the peak.
The sleek look of the Tension cover attaches to the frame with straps and steel "S" hooks down the legs to the base plate which ultimately tightens the cover for a smooth finish.